Sunday, October 26, 2008

He's there, inside your mind.

The Phantom of the Opera is probably my favorite play :)

Even if you've never seen it before, I bet that just thinking of the name brings forth that image of the Phantom's mask. It's so beautiful! I absolutely love the mask icon for Phantom. Just by looking at it, you can see the mystery and feel the tragedy behind it. The typeface for the logo is pretty normal looking. From far away, it looks like normal text that's a little distorted, but when you see it up close, you can see that the text resembles shattered glass.

Sometime in the future, I'm going to be Christine for Halloween. But I'll have to convince someone to be my Phantom, first! It's going to be great!

3 comments:

N•tt said...

This play is going to perform in LA in the next year Gloria !!!!
This is also my favorite play.. I am not going to miss it for sure !!!

glam417 said...

OOOH yeahhh!!! I know!!! I'm going to see it in February... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lilit said...

I like this play very much and the design is simple and strong, too. I like the blue on the black because it makes the type read better and also attractive.