Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A random collection of ads...

Wow, does this totally trip you out, because it trips me out. My eyes can't seem to decide whether it thinks this is cool or if it's in pain from all the bright colors hahahaha



I found some anti-smoking ads as well. People usually get pretty creative with non-smoking ads. Here's a few that I came across today:







This one in particular was really strong to me...



I also found this one, which I thoguht was pretty clever. Too bad I can't read the language! My first impression is that it's for a shampoo... but maybe it's for a comb company?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ow. brent would love that first one. my eyes hurt. i'm not even sure i saw a company on there. sony? maybe. ow.

Lilit said...

The cigarette poster is very simple, but somehow that plain-fulness makes it much successful and eye catching.