Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Faberge eggs & Rapunzel

I found these and thought they were soooo pretty! Awwww... they're so delicate and beautiful!! They remind me of Rococo <3 Oh, speaking of which, I'm excited that Disney is going to be doing Rapunzel :] The movie's style is inspired by the painting "The Swing" by Jean-Honoré Fragonard. It's going to be CG, but director Glen Keane is working to give it the traditional feel of a hand-drawn Disney classic. Wiki states "To create the impression of a drawing, non-photorealistic rendering is going to be used, making the surface look like it is painted but still containing depth and dimensions. Sounds exciting, I can't wait! I love Rococo! Ooh, and here are some eggies for you :)



And "The Swing"!


Character design for Rapunzel ^_^

No comments: