Sunday, November 9, 2008

B&BW

Do those Bath & Body Works lotion bottles ever make you hungry? I don't know if they make me hungry hungry, but I know that when I see them, I want to eat fruits--not necessarily the bottle of lotion haha. They just look so darn tasty :[

But fruity stuff aside, I really like how simple they look. The image is the #1 thing, but the name of the scent is big enough so that you'll read it immediately following the picture. Everything is balanced and nothing is struggling for your attention.

4 comments:

Scarlet Juliette said...

Funny you mention Bath and body works because I went mall just today and got me Midnight Pomegranate and cherry blossom. And, your definitely right about the fruit images making you hungry. I see the Pomegranate one and I just wanted one. Their packaging have changed over the years and they gotten better. In contrast when you look at Victoria Secret bottles at least the fruit ones they don't have the same effect because of lack of real fruit images.

Mujer Sin Cabeza said...

I am enjoying the simplicity of the bottles, the color palette is soft, yet cool. When ever I smell those lotions it makes me wonder why the person choose that particular fruit. The real question is, Does the fruit we pick say something about the people we are? J/K! Great Post!

courtney howerton said...

they make me hungry until i smell the lotion and then i gag a little. near my house is a shop where you can make custom perfumes and whenever i have to pass by i turns my stomach. when was it so bad to just smell like people.

Lilit said...

Even the colors are dreamy and enjoyable as their inside is.